Chocolate Chip Cookie with a Caramel Centre
The secret is out! The Chocolate Chip Cookie with a caramel centre was made using the recipe on the back of a bag of Chipits Chocolate Chips. I decided to take this recipe and make it more exciting by adding white chocolate chips and adding a Rolo to the middle to create the caramel centre. I thought what better way to kick of what would have been the start of the Carp Farmer's Market by sharing this recipe with you all.
- 2/3 Cups Butter (Melted)
- 2 Cups Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Warm Water
- 2 2/3 Cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 270g Chocolate Chips (I use half milk half white)
- Rolo for the middle
- Stir melted butter and brown sugar together.
- Add eggs and warm water. Combine.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda. Add salt and chocolate chips. Combine with wet mixture.
- Form into 75g balls and add Rolo to the middle.
- You can freeze them at this step or bake at 350°F until golden brown. (Approximately 15 mins)
PRINT THE RECIPE HERE
This recipe was adapted from the Chipits Chocolate Chip bag.